On November 30th, 2020, the State of California announced the allocation of $500 million for COVID-19 Relief Grant for Small Businesses. Grants of up to $25,000 will be distributed to underserved micro and small businesses throughout the State of California.
Applications Open Wednesday, December 30th, 2020 at 8:00 am!
Please note, this is NOT a first come first serve grant. All applications will be processed by Lendistry.
The California Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program website is now live!
Before applications open, learn about
- Eligibility Requirements
- Necessary Application Documents
- Where to Apply: View Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) in Sonoma County that will be accepting grant applications starting December 30th
GRANT DEADLINES (ROUND 1)
- Application Opens December 30, 2020 at 8:00 AM
- Application Closes January 8, 2021 at 11:59 PM
- Start of Approval Notifications January 13, 2021
There will be two rounds of applications. However, one complete application will qualify you to be considered for both rounds, please only apply once. Round 2 timeline has not been announced.
The Napa-Sonoma Small Business Development Center is providing Grant Webinars to discuss eligibility requirements, what the funding can be used for, required application documents, and who to contact for assistance.
Webinars occur at 11:00 am on the following dates and in the following languages:
- Dec 26 – English/Spanish
- Dec 28 – English/Armenian
- Dec 29 – English/Mandarin
- Dec 30 – English/Tagalog
- Dec 31 – English/Farsi
- Jan 1 – English
- Jan 2 – English/Vietnamese
- Jan 3 – English/Korean
- Jan 4 – English/Arabic