Studies about the Fairgrounds
Over the years, there have been many studies conducted about how the Fairgrounds works and what has happened on the property. Here is a list of documents that provide information and context for where we are today.
- Community Process Summary - In 2020, a consultant presented an outline of a proposed community engagement process.
- Ad Hoc Committee Meeting Notes - In January of 2020, both the City Council and 4th DAA Subcommittees met separately prior to meeting with the public.
- Fairgrounds Background Document 2017 - A Study completed by the 4th DAA, authored by Populous Markin Consulting
- Fairgrounds Background Document 2015 - A Study completed by the City of Petaluma, authored by RCH Group Inc.
- Economic Impact Study 2015 - A Study completed by the 4th DAA regarding economic impacts of the Fair event.
- Community Gathering Space 2019 - A Report of fairgrounds activities authored by the 4th DAA