FAQ Tag: Community Development

What is a solicitors/peddlers permit?

A solicitors/peddlers permit is required for people who move from location to location in the city, selling their services or goods. This permit is issued by the Code Enforcement team and requires a background check and proof of other applicable City licenses and permits. ¬†For info, contact (707) 778-4469.    

Close window