This is a newly launched website for the City of Petaluma.  Please excuse us as we make it perfect. And, let us know what you think.

Working With the City

Doing Business IN or WITH the City of Petaluma

Are you a contractor or vendor, seeking to to business with the City of Petaluma?

Here's some things you should know:

  1. You need a Business Certificate
  2. Bids for Large Public Works Projects
  3. You need an Encroachment Permit to work in City Right of Way
  4. You can Signed up for Accounts Payable Web to check payment status, history and to update your address.
  5. Sign up for our Bidder's List




photo of woman with building plan

Contracting with private businesses helps us get City work done

by Leslie Manning

Close window