CITY ATTORNEY SUMMARIES OF ORDERS AND ORDINANCES
- Review the City Attorney's Summary of the County Order to Shelter in Place.
- Review the City Attorney's Summary of the Order Establishing a Statewide Moratorium on Evictions
- Review the City Attorney's Comparison of Sonoma County COVID-19 Eviction Defense Urgency Ordinance and Executive Order N-37-20 Establishing a Statewide Moratorium on Evictions
- Get the latest Orders, Updates and Press Releases coming from the County.
- Click here to learn more about getting alerts from the County.
- The Board of Supervisors approved the Eviction Defense Ordinance. Learn more with the City of Petaluma Memorandum.
STATE OF CALIFORNIA
- Stay informed on the latest News, Orders and Updates from the State of California.
- The U.S. Department of Labor has announced new action and relief through the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA). The purpose is to help families, workers and employers as we face the effects of COVID-19. Review Employee Rights as a result of the FFCRA. Additional information can also be found at the U.S. Department of Labor.