- Visit WheresMyBallot.sos.ca.gov to learn how to receive text or email alerts about the status of your ballot.
Ballot Drop Boxes
- Will be open through 8pm on Election Day.
- Drop Box Locations Map
- Registrar of Voters Office at 435 Fiscal Drive, Santa Rosa – October 5, 2020 through 8pm on Election Day
- In-person voting locations will be open from 9am-5pm Saturday, October 31, Sunday November 1, and Monday November 2, and will be open from 7am-8pm on Tuesday November 3 (Election Day). Unlike previous elections, voters are not assigned to one location and can vote at any in-person location. The voter will receive a ballot for the individual precinct.
For those who have elected to do their voting in-person, Tuesday is the day for citizens to show up at the polls and make their voices heard. Polling places have protocols in place to make this process as safe as possible. Please follow the guidance from volunteers at each location. COVID-19 safety tips include:
- Make your visit as brief as possible by having all of your decisions made before walking into the booth.
- Bring a black or blue ink pen.
- Wear a mask
- Keep 6 feet apart from poll workers and other voters.
- Wash or sanitize hands before and after.
CLICK HERE for a list of in-person voting locations and secure ballot drop box locations.