Report Issue: Report Water Waste

To report leaks and water emergencies, call the Public Works & Utilities Water Department at (707) 778-4546.

To report water waste in your area such as broken irrigation, overspray, run-off, or other types of water waste please call Water Conservation at (707) 778-4507 or email [email protected]

Please be prepared to provide location information, cross streets, time of day of the occurrence, and any other information that is helpful to find the issue.

Close window