ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE, AIRPORT, AND MARINA
Other ways to pay
You will be redirected to our secure online payment provider.
If you are experiencing issues accessing the payment portal, please try and clear your cache. Click HERE for a “how-to” guide to clearing your cache on the most popular browsers. Just scroll down until you find the browser you use, and follow the instructions.
Finance Department – Accounts Receivable
11 English Street
Petaluma, CA 94952
- Enroll as an “eUser” in our system:
- Go to the online system here.
- Click the “New User” button
- Fill in the information
- Click “Next Step”
- Review the information to make sure it is correct and click “Register”
- A new window will open; click “Business Services”
- In the next window, click “Billing Receivable Services”
- Connect to your account
- Have one of your Accounts Receivable Invoices on hand. The information required for registering an Accounts Receivable account is:
- Customer Number
- Invoice number
- Look for the “To connect to your account now Click Here” message and click “Click Here.”
- A new “Register as an Accounts Receivable (AR) customer” window will open. Enter the Customer Number and Invoice Number exactly as they appear on your Accounts Receivable Invoice, and then click the “Register with Accounts Receivable” button.
- Access your customer information
- A new “Registration complete!” window will open. Click “Click here to access your customer information.”
- Your computer will open to a new window to make payments.
For assistance with Accounts Receivable questions, please call 707-778-4341.