Can I do the repairs myself?

It is not recommended. If a resident wants to complete the repairs, the City Engineer and City Inspector must sign off on the repairs prior to work beginning. The City prefers that a licensed contractor completes the repairs (either an A or C8 license). Additionally, a bond must be posted and insurance provided. The amount of the bond is dependent on the total amount of the repairs.

Close window