Does my accessory dwelling unit need a separate address?

All ADUs require a separate address, whereas JADUs are not required to obtain a separate address. New addresses are created via an Address Assignment from the Planning Division. Address Assignments applications are accepted online here, and must be completed prior to building permit issuance. JADU applicants must file an Address Assignment application if a separate address is desired.

Close window