How do I file a housing complaint or understand my rights as a tenant?

Contact the Fair Housing Program at Petaluma People Services Center (PPSC) by phone (707) 765-8488, email ([email protected]), or in person at 1500A Petaluma Blvd S.  More info is available at PPSC’s website, Note: the City does not provide legal advice about housing issues.

Close window