How do I report a street-related problem?

Contact the Public Works & Utilities Department for street-related problems (see the list below). Call (707) 778-4303, send email to [email protected] or submit a service report to or through our citizen request site.

Street-related problems include:

  • Broken/burned out streetlight
  • Broken traffic signal or crosswalk,
  • Pothole
  • Overgrown vegetation.


Close window