How does the City decide which streets to re-pave?

The City’s approach is to maintain and repair roads rather than re-pave them altogether. We prioritize to prevent streets in good to fair condition to poor or failed condition. This allows the City to make the best use of our paving funds.

To report a street in failed condition or to report a pot-hole, contact the Public Works & Utilities Department through the CitizenEngage app. Call (707) 778-4303 or send email to [email protected].


Close window