Program Requirements – L2L Rebate
- Use only a single domestic clothes washing machine in a residential single-family or duplex site only.
- You must adhere to state and local regulations, including Chapter 15 of the California Plumbing Code
- No filters, no tanks, no potable water connection, and no pumps (except for the pump in the clothes washer itself) are allowed or needed for greywater L2L systems.
- Your property should have the following features to be most suitable for this rebate:
- The clothes washer is near an exterior wall or above a crawl space.
- The landscape should be about the same elevation or downhill from the clothes washer.
- The first plant irrigated with greywater should be within about 50-feet from the clothes washer (or farther if it’s downhill).
- You plan to irrigate trees, shrubs, bushes, vines, or small groupings of plants.