What are Petaluma’s laws about smoking in multi-tenant dwellings (like apartment buildings)? How do I file a smoking-related complaint?

Petaluma has a smoking ordinance that restricts smoking in multi-tenant dwellings as well as public spaces. Refer to the Municipal Code Section 8.20 for details. To file a smoking-related complaint, please contact the City Clerk’s office in person or by postal mail (11 English Street, Petaluma, CA, 94952) or by email ([email protected]).  

Close window