What are the City rules about abandoned, wrecked, or inoperative vehicles on private and/or public property?

Please call (707) 778-4372 to report an abandoned vehicle.

Be prepared to provide the color, make/model along with the license plate number. If the vehicle has an out-of-state plate, please include that information.

With some exceptions, the City does not allow abandoned, wrecked, or inoperative vehicles (or their parts) to be stored or to accumulate on private or public property.  The City has the authority to cite owners and have these vehicles/parts removed when necessary. See Chapter 11.64 of the Municipal Code for details. 


Close window