What forms of payment does the City accept?

We accept cash, check, money order, traveler’s check, Visa, and MasterCard.  A processing fee may apply to credit card payments.

Bills that can be paid online include water and sewer. Other bills must be paid in person, by postal mail, or over the phone. 

Parking tickets must be paid online or by mail using the envelope supplied with your citation; the City does not accept parking ticket payments at any of its locations.

To pay your Garbage/Refuse bill, please contact Recology, who handles Garbage/Refuse in the City of Petaluma.


Close window