When do I need a Park Use Permit?

You will need to obtain a park use permit if your event involves:

  • Organized activity in which 20 or more persons are expected to participate or attend
  • Having exclusive use of an area
  • The event is publicized prior to the date of the activity
  • For the sale of goods
  • Activity involving the use of amplified sound
  • Activity involving the placement of structure, stages or booths
  • Use of alcohol
  • Requires special City Services

Read our Park Rental Book for more info or contact Parks and Recreation by email at [email protected] or by phone at 707.778.4380.

Close window