This is a newly launched website for the City of Petaluma.  Please excuse us as we make it perfect. And, let us know what you think.

Report a Public Works & Utilities Problem

Contact Options

Online: Report an Issue


(707) 778-4546 – Water Department

(707) 778-4303 – Public Works


What to Report

  • Water Waste
  • Illegal Dumping into storm drains
  • Sewer Issues
  • Water Leaks
  • Loose manhole lid
  • High/Low water pressure
  • Potholes
  • Sidewalk hazard
  • Overgrown vegetation
  • Streetlight Outage
  • Traffic Signal Problems





Close window