Grocery Stores Offering Delivery, Pickup or Senior Hours
- Online shopping with curbside pick-up or delivery
- Senior hours 7 a.m. to 9 a.m., Tuesday and Thursday
Oliver’s Market – oliversmarket.com
- 546 East Cotati Ave., Cotati (707)795-9501
- 560 Montecito Center, Santa Rosa, (707) 284-3530
- 9230 Old Redwood Highway, Windsor, (707) 687-2050
- Senior hour 6 a.m. to 7 a.m., 7 days a week. Senior Discount certain days. Store hours 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- 210 Western Avenue, Petaluma
- Senior and immune compromised shopping hour daily, 6 a.m. to 7 a.m.
- 10070 Main St, Penngrove
- Senior hour 8 a.m to 9 a.m.
Raley’s – www.raleys.com/senior-essentials-bag/
Senior Essentials Bag pick-up program offering $20 bag of fresh items and pantry staples and $35 bag of ready-to-eat meals. First come, first-served. One bag per family, per day.
- 1407 Fulton Road, Santa Rosa (707) 546-3435
- 100 Raley’s Town Center, Rohnert Park (707) 585-3222
- 157 N. McDowell Blvd. Petaluma (707) 766-6700
- Online shopping with curbside pick-up or delivery
- Senior and immune compromised hours, 6 a.m. to 9 a.m., Tuesday and Thursday
Sonoma County Farm Trails, https://www.farmtrails.org/shelter-in-place-food-resources/
- 475 Rohnert Park Expy. West, Rohnert Park
- 950 Coddingtown Center, Santa Rosa
- 401 Kenilworth Drive, Petaluma
- Senior and immuno-compromised only during the first hour of shopping, 8 – 9 a.m., Wednesday
Whole Foods Market – www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores.
- Age 60 and older can shop one hour before store opens to the public, 8-9 a.m. daily.
Meals on Wheels Home Delivery and Pickup Service
- Daily deliveries Monday through Friday and frozen meals available for the weekends. May reduce the number of meal deliveries and provide frozen and shelf-stable pack-ups if drivers become unavailable. Petaluma People Services Center, (707) 765-8488
- Daily pickup of meals, Monday-Friday, at Petaluma Senior Café (211 Novak Street in Petaluma). Pickup between 12:30pm and 1:30pm. Call if unable to pickup, and for more information. Petaluma People Services Center, (707)-765-8488.
Pharmacy Drive-up Windows and Delivery Options
- CVS Pharmacy, (707) 545-7500. Home deliveries from most locations.
- Kaiser Permanente, (888) 218-6245. Prescriptions can be ordered by phone and offers mail delivery for RX.
- Petaluma People Services Center, (707) 765-8488. RX delivery in partnership with Petaluma Health Center and CVS can help residents sign up for RX services.
- Sebastopol Family Pharmacy, 652 Petaluma Ave., #11, Sebastopol, (707) 824-1876, sebastopolpharmacy.com. Mail in your prescriptions for later delivery to your car in the parking lot.
- Walgreen’s Drive-Thru Windows, 800 Old Redwood Hwy, Cotati, (707) 795-6014, www.walgreens.com
Well-being and Emotional Support
Catholic Charities – I’m Home Alone Program, (707) 528-8712 Seniors can stay in touch with daily phone calls by trained volunteers.
- Case Management: phone for new clients; check-ins for existing clients
- Mental Health Services
- Elder Advocacy at the Family Justice Center
- Adult Day Programs are closed
- Senior Care Coordination – Home visits limited to emergencies only
Petaluma People Services Center, (707) 765-8488
- You Are Not Alone Program, weekly check-in calls for those age 60 and older or with a compromised immune system. Offered countywide. Call (707) 765-8488 or submit a referral to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Case Management (Accepting Referrals)
National Disaster Distress Helpline
- Toll-Free: 1-800-985-5990 (English and Español)
- SMS: Text TalkWithUs to 66746
- SMS (español): "Hablanos" al 66746
- TTY: 1-800-846-8517
Silver Sneakers- Video Workouts
Transportation – Volunteer Driver Programs
Note-Most programs suspended. Travel vouchers only to riders with urgent medical appointments or critical medical needs, such as dialysis or chemotherapy, through these providers:
- Sonoma Senior ACCESS, https://www.sonomasenioraccess.org. Bringing together public, private and non-profit transportation options to get you where you need to go.
- iRIDE – Petaluma People Services Center, (707) 765-8488, petalumapeople.org/seniors/transportation. Essential medical appointments, grocery store and bank rides only. Drivers can pick up pre-paid grocery orders and deliver to seniors. PPSC also has partnerships with health centers to pick up prescriptions and deliver to senior clients.
- Sebastopol Area Senior Center, (707) 829-2440, sebastopolseniorcenter.org/transportation Providing transportation to medical appointments.
- Petaluma Adult School, a program run through the Petaluma City School District, is offering a virtual class series titled "Four Pillars of Successful Retirement" that covers important money management concepts and focusses on issues that are important to people at or near retirement. This series of classes will be taught by Kevin Goulding, a certified financial planner. It will take place on Wednesday evenings, from 6:30pm-9:00pm. To view the specific dates and to register, click here. Or call 707-778-4633.
- Sonoma County Veterans Services Office,(707) 565-5060 Veteran Service Specialists will provide remote services via telephone or email, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Call (707) 565-5060, and press 8 to leave voicemail, or email email@example.com. Please allow two business days for a response.
General CDC Guidance for Older Adults
- General CDC Guidance for Older Adults- Click here to read general guidance and good practices from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention