FAQ Topic: Flooding

How do I get Flood Insurance?

CLICK HERE to learn more about FEMA’s flood insurance. CLICK HERE to view the FEMA Flood Insurance Rate Map for Petaluma.

How do I donate or volunteer during a wildfire or other emergency?

The City works with Petaluma People Services Center to coordinate donations and volunteers during a wildfire or other emergency. PPSC is a trusted partner in our community. It has good working relationships with other nonprofits, including faith based organizations, that serve our community. For information about how to donate/volunteer, please contact PPSC at Phone (707) … Continued

Where do I get sandbags before a flood event?

Update for January 4, 2023 City-provided Stations The following locations will provide sand, sandbags, and shovels for community members to make their own sandbags. 840 Hopper Street (City Corp Yard): See map┬áhere. Prince Park (2301 East Washington): Sandbag materials will be located at the park entrance to the right in the empty parking lot. See … Continued

Close window