6:00pm - 8:00pm
You’re Invited! Learn and Give Input on the New Caulfield Bridge October 17
We’re building a bridge, Petaluma! The Caulfield Bridge Crosstown Connector Project will create a new 500-foot moveable bridge (like the D Street bridge) over the Petaluma River connecting east and west Petaluma via Caulfield Lane to Petaluma Boulevard South.
This bridge will provide a safe, convenient route for people walking, bicycling, and driving across town and will help to reduce traffic congestion on existing crosstown connectors. We want to design the bridge in a way that best serves the needs of the community.
PLEASE JOIN US FOR AN OPEN HOUSE OCTOBER 17 TO:
- Learn more about the project
- Share your input on the bridge design
- Weigh in on overall look and feel (materials, colors, shapes, and art)
- Discuss amenities and bicycle/pedestrian accommodations
- Discuss accessibility components (benches, lighting, and bike lanes)
WHEN: Tuesday, October 17, 6pm – 8pm
WHERE: Petaluma Community Center, 320 N. McDowell Blvd.
Spanish interpretation is available upon request. To arrange for interpretation, please email: [email protected]