How do I pay Transient Occupancy Taxes (TOT)?

TOT (TOT) taxes must be submitted in person or by mail to the Finance Division by the 15th of each month, using the Transient Occupancy Tax return Form. The City does not offer online payment options for TOT at this Time.

For info about the TOT and how/where to submit, go to our TOT info page.

Close window