City Attorney Legal Help

The City Attorney’s Office does not, and cannot, represent members of the public or offer them advice.

If you  need assistance with a legal matter in Sonoma County, please visit Sonoma County Community Services for information or the Sonoma County Bar Association for a referral.

photo of legal consultation

There are many resources available to help people with a legal matter.

by City Attorney

Close window