Working With the City

Vendor and Contractor Requirements

Are you a contractor or vendor interested in doing business with the City of Petaluma?

Here's some things you should know:

  1. You will need a Business Certificate.
  2. You will need to meet our Living Wage Requirements.
  3. You will need to meet Insurance Requirements depending on the nature of your project.
  4. You might need an Encroachment Permit to work in City Right of Way
  5. You can sign up on the Accounts Payable Web to check payment status and history, and to update your address.

Capital Improvement Projects

Click HERE to learn about current and upcoming project solicitations.


photo of woman with building plan

Contracting with private businesses helps us get City work done

by Leslie Manning

Close window