Vendor and Contractor Requirements
Are you a contractor or vendor interested in doing business with the City of Petaluma?
Here's some things you should know:
- You will need a Business Certificate.
- You will need to meet our Living Wage Requirements.
- You will need to meet Insurance Requirements depending on the nature of your project.
- You might need an Encroachment Permit to work in City Right of Way
- You can sign up on the Accounts Payable Web to check payment status and history, and to update your address.
Capital Improvement Projects
Click HERE to learn about upcoming capital improvement projects and sign up to be on the Bidders List
Contracting with private businesses helps us get City work done
by Leslie Manning