The City of Petaluma offers services for boaters at the Marina, located next to the Sheraton Hotel on Baywood Drive.
- Day Use: $6.00 (Check or Cash in Drop Box)
- Season Pass: $63.00
- Senior Season Pass (62 and Older): $32.00
[email protected] or 707-778-4489
- Midgrade Unleaded: $6.49 per gallon
- ULSD Dyed #2 Diesel: $6.99 per gallon
Mooring is available at the Marina with an approved City License. For more information, please contact [email protected]
At this time, temporary berthing at the Marina is unavailable.
- Key Controlled Security Gates
- Private Restrooms/Showers for tenants
- 30 AMP Electrical Service
- Potable Water Service
$120.00 per kayak, per quarter year (3 months) and a required key deposit.
To store your Kayak you will need to fill out a Kayak Agreement. Please contact [email protected] or 707.778.4489 for more information.
- $7.31 per foot up to 29 feet and $8.20 per foot for 30 feet and larger for vessel or slip, whichever is greater.
- Turning Basin Transient Fee: $35 per day
Turning - Basin
The City of Petaluma offers transient berthing at the Turning - Basin, located near the downtown area.
- To access the Turning-Basin, you must schedule a D Street Bridge Opening
- All docks are first come, first served. No reservations
- The Transient Dock has 30 AMP power, potable water service and is secured behind coded gates
- Drop Box is located at the top of the Transient Dock ramp nearest the Petaluma Yacht Club
- Cash & Check are accepted. If you wish to pay by credit card, please contact [email protected] or 707-778-4489