Marina & Turning Basin
The City of Petaluma offers services for boaters at the Marina, located next to the Sheraton Hotel on Baywood Drive, and the Turning Basin, located near the downtown area.
Schedule a D Street Bridge Opening
A minimum of 4 hours-notice is required for openings between 6:00am - 6:00pm
A minimum of 12 hours-notice is required for openings between 6:00pm - 6:00am
Call: (707) 778-4303, Option 1. If you are calling after-hours you must mark your message urgent to page the On-Call Bridge Operator
email: [email protected]
This page provides basic information about both amenities. For more details, download our FAQs.
Online Bridge Opening Request
7 Days a Week 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Fuel Dock Hours: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. call 707-291-5758; or 707-778-4489
Public restroom is available during business hours.
- Key Controlled Security Gates
- 183 Slips
- Private Restrooms/Showers for tenants
- Free Parking for tenants
- Full-service utilities, including water, waste pump (out of service), 30 AMP electrical service
- Kayak Storage Available
- Fuel: Marine diesel & unleaded
- Launch ramp
Fuel Dock Hours
12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. call 707-291-5758; or
if after hours or by appointment call 707-778-4489
Midgrade Unleaded: $4.12 per gallon
ULSD Dyed #2 Diesel: $4.10 per gallon
Rates and Fees
- Day Use: $6.00
- Season Pass - June 1 through May 31: $57.00
- Senior Season Pass - (62 and Older): $29.00
- Midgrade Unleaded: $4.12 per gallon
- ULSD Dyed #2 Diesel: $4.10 per gallon
KAYAK STORAGE RATES
$105.00 per kayak, per quarter year (3 months) and a required key deposit.
To store your Kayak you will need to fill out a Kayak Agreement. Please contact [email protected] or 707.778.4489 for more information.
- $6.71 per foot up to 29 feet and $7.52 per foot for 30 feet and larger for vessel or slip, whichever is greater.
- Turning Basin Transient Fee: $32 per day
Slip Rental Requirements
- First month rent paid
- Security deposit equal to one month's rent.
- Gate key deposit, $30.00 per key.
- Application approved by the Marina Manager.
- Insurance approved by the City of Petaluma
- Copy of current boat registration.
To apply for a Slip License, please contact [email protected]
- Marina: Boat Dock Wash